So, if you didn’t think it was possible to eat healthy without eating leafy greens, you’ll be surprised how many healthy foods you can eat that aren’t a salad. Sure, you can make a great salad, but there are so many more amazing, healthy foods out there. So, eat like a healthy instagrammer and replace that salad with one of these 39 recipes.

Appetizers

1. Ricotta Avocado Toast

Pimp your avocado toast by adding some ricotta. It’ll taste better and boost your metabolism.

2. Mushroom, Onion and Goat Cheese Crostini

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

If avocados aren’t your thing, make this healthy recipe that will keep you full and satisfied.

3. Zucchini Pizza

Photos By Nadia Zanardi

On those nights when you’re craving an entire pizza, give into your cravings without the guilt with these healthy mini zucchini pizzas. It’s basically healthier bagel bites without the freezer burn.

4. Mushroom Trio Quesadilla

Photo by Devon Carlson

Eat like a Michelin Star chef with the budget of a college student.

Entrées

5. Zoodles

Photo by Analiese Trimber

Cut your carb intake and eat more veggies by making these veggie noodles out of zucchini and a few other ingredients. You’ll never crave pasta again.

6. Shakshuka

Photo by Ashley Manning

Shakshuka is a versatile Middle Eastern food that will help you get rid of all your leftovers. It can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and can be paired with almost anything, from salads to challah.

7. Sushi

Photo by Eva Chen

Sushi is healthy and fun to eat. There are tons of different variations of it, and it’s easier to make than you’d think. It’s healthier when you make it yourself because you can customize the fillings.

8. Butternut Squash Mac ‘n Cheese

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Make your favorite comfort food even better by adding some butternut squash to it. Healthy is the new Easy Mac.

9. Maple Glazed Stuffed Squash

Photo by Kendra Valkema

This recipe is super cheap, filling, and you get to eat out of a squash bowl.

10. Buddha Bowl

Photo by Hannah Cather

You’ll start eating this recipe religiously.

11. Warm Beet Salad with Beet Greens & Stems

Photo by Becky Hughes

So technically this is a salad, but it doesn’t make you feel like you’re eating a salad. It’s warm and you don’t even need any salad dressing.

12. Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Photo by Laura Silver

You can eat all the pizza you want and be healthy, too. Dreams do come true.

13. Creamy Spinach and Mushroom Risotto

Photo by Vedika Luthra

Carbo-load with this savory, cheesy risotto. Replace white rice with brown rice or another healthy grain to amp up the healthiness.

Sides

14. Baked Cauliflower with Parmesan

Photo by Kai Huang

This recipe is going to make you want to eat your veggies.

15. Coriander Roasted Carrots

Photo by Charlotte Hull

Make your main dish jealous with this colorful recipe.

16. Curry Cauliflower Soup

Photo by Brooke Gabriel

Take your soup game to the next level with a few simple ingredients.

17. Sweet Potato Fries

Photo by Amanda Gajdosik

These fries are so good, you won’t even need ketchup.

18. Roasted Carrots with Carrot Top Pesto

Photo by Becky Hughes

Add some color by buying multicolor carrots and upcycle that pesto by using it to add some flavor to other foods, such as eggs or pasta.

19. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon

Photo by Kelda Baljon

How do you make one of the most stigmatized vegetables taste amazing? Add bacon.

21. Asparagus Fries

Photo by MaryRachel Bulkeley

This is a great, low-carb alternative to fast food fries. Make it even healthier by replacing those bread crumbs with ground up rolled oats or nuts.

22. Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Photo by Kai Hang

If you’re looking for a great way to spice up your sprouts, make these Brussels sprouts with some prosciutto and balsamic vinegar.

Desserts

23. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles

Photo by Emily Hu

If you’re tired of eating avocado in guacamole or avocado toast, try a sweeter way to eat it: in chocolate truffle form.

24. Apricot Bites

Photo by Aarthi Chezian

Eat like a gourmet chef without even using an oven or microwave. This recipe only takes 5 minutes and perfectly blends sweet and savory.

25. Muffin Top

Photo by Dannah Strauss

Make the best part of a muffin (according to Seinfeld) without getting one of your own.

26. Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Doughnuts

Photo by Alex Furuya

These doughnuts are a bit harder to make, but the results pay off. (Bonus: you’ll become a better chef in the process.)

27. Hemp ‘Ice Cream’

Photo by Kristine Mahan

Bring out your inner California girl with this hemp ice cream – don’t forget to decorate with some colorful fruits and photograph it for Instagram. #healthy #blessed

28. Cheesecake

Photo by Sophie Clingan-Darack

This is the healthiest cheesecake recipe of all cheesecake recipes. Plus, they’re cute and mini so you can hand them out to your friends or ration them out for whenever you feel like treating yourself.

Snacks

29. Homemade Zucchini Bread

Photo by Jasmine Tang

Eat dessert for breakfast without breaking your diet. Oh, and you’ll squeeze in an extra serving of vegetables.

30. Baked Egg in an Avocado

Photo by Lauren Feld

This baked egg in an avocado is as healthy as it is adorable.

31. Hummus

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Making hummus has never been easier: 5 ingredients, 5 minutes. You can use this no-guilt spread on anything (bread, celery, wraps, etc.). Store it in the fridge and you’re good for the week.

32. Granola

Photo courtesy of SweetOnVeg

These are 4 takes on your classic granola that you’ll never get tired of. And don’t worry, these aren’t necessarily a path towards a life of hiking and camping.

33. Sweet Potato Chips

Photo by Sean Koetting

These sweet potato chips deliver the perfect hint of sweetness without being overwhelming.

34. Zucchini Chips

Photo by Kirby Barth

Zucchini chips have half the fat as a regular potato chip, but the same amount of crunchiness and saltiness. Score.

35. 3-Ingredient Banana Smoothies

This smoothie is bananas (B-A-N-A-N-A-S) because it is easy to freeze, easy to eat, and easy to enjoy.

36. Frozen Grapes

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

The recipe is literally the same as it sounds: “frozen grapes.” They taste like fruity, refreshing popsicles and are a great way to cool down during the summer.

37. Frozen Matcha Green Tea

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

If you’re tired of that boring “healthy” green smoothie every day, change it up by using matcha powder instead. It’s full of antioxidants and a bit of caffeine, so it will give your day a great kickstart without an afternoon crash.

38. Broccoli Stem & Feta Hummus

Photo by Becky Hughes

This broccoli hummus puts your leftover broccoli stems to great use, preventing waste and only using a few ingredients.

39. Healthy Zucchini Nachos

Photo by Dara Ades

These nachos, made with zucchini chips and a vegetable topping, are to die for. You can also sweeten this dish by adding mangos and avocado.

If you’re actually craving a salad: