In this day and age, we are constantly evolving to become more sustainable and efficient. Whether it’s hybrid cars, solar panels, or in this case, maple water, we are discovering new and efficient ways at producing and providing products.

Maple Water

Photo courtesy of greensofthestoneage.com

Living in New England, it is much more energy efficient to drink maple water instead of coconut water because if there’s one thing New England has, it’s maple. Especially New Hampshire and Vermont, we are known for our maple trees and delicious maple products such as maple syrup or maple candies. Instead of wasting energy and burning fossil fuels to import coconut water (clearly not a natural resource in New England), Drink Maple found a way to take advantage of our bountiful resource of maple trees.

Maple Water

Photo courtesy of pagetandcoles.com

“Healthy for you, harmless for the tree,” quotes Drink Maple. Maple Water is packed with 46 different nutrients. It has a good source of calcium, malic acid (helps muscle soreness and fatigue), polyphenols, antioxidants, electrolytes, manganese, and prebiotics. It also has half the amount of sugar than coconut water (7g of natural sugar). Not only is this drink jam-packed with minerals and nutrients, but it also is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and non-GMO. Drink Maple is “from tree to bottle” meaning it has no additives in it, it is strictly the water of the tree.

Maple Water

Photo courtesy of dreamstime.com

How do they collect the water? During the winter, the sap in the maple trees collects nutrients from the soil. When spring arrives and temperatures rise, the sap begins to run, giving the tree its nutrients. The trees are then sustainably tapped, allowing for many years of water supply. It is as simple as that.

Maple Water

Photo courtesy of @drinkmaple on Instagram

Not only is Drink Maple healthy, sustainable and delicious, they also “give back.” Every bottle sold will supply 200 gallons of clean water to those in developing nations suffering from drought and disaster. By drinking pure water, you help others in need drink pure water too – so, Drink Maple.