Nestled in the heart of New Brunswick, Rutgers University boasts a vibrant and diverse community. With students hailing from all corners of the globe, it's no wonder the surrounding campus is a melting pot of cultural foods and different cuisines. From tantalizing Thai curries to mouthwatering Mexican street food, there's something to satisfy every palate within walking distance of campus.

Join us as we embark on a culinary journey through some of the best ethnic restaurants near Rutgers—New Brunswick.

1. Tacoria - Authentic Mexica Cuisine

Embark on a culinary journey at Tacoria on Easton Avenue, where vibrant flavors and bold spices await. Dive into a plate of sizzling tacos or indulge in a cheesy quesadilla loaded with savory fillings. Tacoria is dedicated to inclusivity, offering an array of vegan options alongside its traditional menu. Don't miss out on its signature Nutella Nachos for a decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth.

2. Noodle King - Flavorful Asian Cuisine

Immerse yourself in the flavors of Asia at Noodle King, where traditional recipes are transformed into culinary masterpieces. From fragrant bowls of steaming hot pho to savory stir-fried noodles, Noodle King offers an extensive menu of Asian-inspired dishes that will tantalize your taste buds. Be sure to try their signature Singapore noodles or indulge in a plate of crispy pad Thai for an unforgettable dining experience.

3. Mamoun's Falafel - Taste of the Middle East Cuisine

Located on Easton Avenue, Mamoun's Falafel has been serving up mouthwatering Middle Eastern fare since 1971. Step inside and be transported to the bustling streets of Jerusalem as you savor its famous falafel sandwiches, loaded with crispy chickpea fritters and tangy tahini sauce. Don't miss out on its silky smooth baba ganoush or savory lamb shawarma. With its cozy atmosphere and affordable prices, Mamoun's is a beloved spot for students and locals alike.

For those who enjoy a taste of many cuisines, the region around Rutgers—New Brunswick, is a culinary haven, offering everything from flavorful street food to fiery curries. So gather your buddies, leave campus, and discover the wide range of food options that are right outside your door.